Horse betting is incredibly popular. Sure, events like the Grand National and the Cheltenham Festival are more prominent in the industry, but a lot of punters like a flutter on the smaller races that take place throughout the year.
But like all betting markets, sometimes the odds just aren’t that good. There are always one or two clear race favourites and if you happen to fancy their chances, you could be disappointed by the short odds.
That is why the latest promo from Betfair could be the perfect offer for you. You get to choose one horse every day for an odds boost.
Daily Odds Boost Promo
The promo is called ‘My Odds Boost’ and it allows you to boost the odds on any horse once a day. All you have to do is claim your free MyOddsBoost token.
The maximum stake is £10 or currency equivalent. And the token is valid for 24 hours.
You can claim one token every day until 5th December 2020. And claiming couldn’t be easier.
- Click ‘Claim’
- Pick a Horse Racing selection
- Use your 1 Odds Boost
You can find the ‘claim’ button on the promotions page and all you have to do is click it.
In case you are wondering, a MyOddsBoost on Betfair is a token that will increase the odds of a selection within your bet slip to a price greater than the current on-site price.
Once you have claimed it, you have to apply it on your betting slip. So once you have chosen your horse, add it to the betting slip and click the ‘Apply Boost’ button to get the boosted price.
You can use it on a horse racing or greyhound market on the Betfair Sportsbook.
Of course, there are some exclusions. You CANNOT use it on in-running, multiples, Each Way Edge or on any price already boosted on-site or virtual racing.
Who Can Use MyOddsBoost?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Betfair accounts, aged 18 or over.
- You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded (via email or otherwise) by Betfair from taking part in any promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Offer Applies to residents of UK & Ireland only.
- If you are opted into the My Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ package you will not be eligible for the promotion.
Often boring but nonetheless essential, here are the other terms and conditions for the MyOddsBoost promo.
- Betfair reserves the right to change the terms, or the availability, of this offer at any time. Any such change won’t materially impact customers already taking part in the promotion.
- Betfair reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion. If you have been sent an email from Betfair excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Betfair reserves the right to suspend or disable MyOddsBoost campaign at any time. If you have been unable to use the MyOddsBoost token before it expires due to the availability of the service, please contact the Customer Services team.
- Markets are settled in accordance with the Betfair Betting Rules which are available here.
- Betfair Standard Promotional Terms apply, see here.
So that’s it. If you want to have a bet on a horse race but fancy some bigger odds then check out the daily MyOddsBoost promo at Betfair.
The maximum bet is £10 but that could still win you a few extra quid if you pick the winner!