Paddy Power is paying out on each way bets for the first 10 places in The US Open. Applies to bets placed on the “Win or Each Way” market before the start only. Dead heat rules apply.
The 2019 US Open will be played at Pebble Beach from 13th June – 16th June. The course is as beautiful as it is tough, with its small greens, angling fairways and exposed conditions, Pebble Beach can be a difficult course even for the elite players of the PGA Tour.
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How & when can I qualify?
- Applies to each-way bets placed on the tournament outright from 9am June 7th 2019 to before the market is turned in-play. The market will be considered In-Play immediately after the first player tees off during the opening round
What can I win?
- Place part of each-way bets will be settled at 1/5th odds for the top 10 places
- Dead heat rules apply
When will I get my prize?
- Winning bets will be settled after the tournament has ended
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Irish Retail, Phone, and Text bets
- UK Retail pays the top 8 places
- Bets placed using Free Bets will qualify for this offer
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- Paddy Power golf rules apply
- If any term of the Offer is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is abusing the Offer or using the Offer to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), Paddy Power reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reclaim the bonus element of such offer and/or void the Offer and any bet funded by the Offer and/or take any other action it deems necessary.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer