The FA Cup third-round replays are this week and Paddy Power have a free bet promotion available should one leg of your accumulator let you down!
January is when the third round of the FA Cup starts. In January we also have the fourth round. In between both of these rounds is the third round replays. This week we have a total of eight third rounds replays.
To celebrate the FA Cup games, Paddy Power has a promotion available to new and existing customers. Should one leg of you accumulator or Same Game Multi let you down, you will be refunded as a free bet up to £/€10 per day.
We explained what the Same Game Multi is on our Man United vs Man City preview.
With this promotion comes some specific terms and conditions. These are that your accumulator or Same Game Multi must have four legs or teams in it. Each of these must be at a price of 1/5 minimum. It also only applies to bets that are settled before the 31st of January 2020.
As with any betting promotion, there are more specific terms and conditions that can be found on their website.
View this post on Instagram
There are eight third-round fixtures up first and then the full fourth round fixtures on the last weekend of the month. This offer qualifies for both of these sets of games. As we still have replays to play, the list of fixtures are finished for the fourth round.
Third round replays:
- Blackpool (League One) vs Reading (Championship).
- Coventry City (League One) vs Bristol Rovers (League One).
- Newcastle United (Premier League) vs Rochdale (League One).
- Shrewsbury Town (League One) vs Bristol City (Championship).
- Tranmere Rovers (League One) vs Watford (Premier League) – game to be rescheduled due to bad weather.
- Spurs (Premier League) vs Middlesbrough (Championship).
- Carlisle United (League Two) vs Cardiff City (Championship).
- Man United (Premier League) vs Wolves (Premier League).